What do you think about Pokemon GO Plus?

So, a device will be available on the market next week called Pokemon GO Plus. This one is supposed to make things easier for the player as it can be worn as a wrist band. This gadget vibrates when a Pokemon is nearby and a Pokestop as well. What we’re supposed to do is to push a button to catch the Pokemon/take the goodies. Here’s a more insightful link: http://www.pokemongo.com/en-us/pokemon-go-plus/

2 Likes

I wouldn’t pay $35 to get this. I’m always staring at my phone anyway. I heard that they’re counting on this device to spice things up for the players.

1 Like

This sounds amazing. gotta have one soonest.

3 Likes

I like this idea too!

1 Like

Sounds nice,but it’s too expensive imo

2 Likes

I’ve read some reviews and people aren’t too excited about touching a button when the device vibrates, but they are happy with the results. Especially in areas packed with Pokestops and Pokemons, this device works faster, even if it tells you to blindly do stuff. Overall, pairing a phone with GO Plus seems to be the most met problem among users. This doesn’t make too much sense to me since it connects to a phone via bluetooth. Furthermore, saving phone battery is one of the big pluses. Has anyone tried it yet?

1 Like

One user has reported that “One cannot use ultra or great balls. Only get one attempt per Pokemon. Catch rate is about 20% for folks over level 20.”

2 Likes